Message from Lisa Benham, (Community Equalities co-ordinator: South West)
Time to Change are holding an open meeting for their Champions and interested parties in Cornwall to find out more.
This is being held on Tuesday 24th August 2017 11.00am-4.00pm at Truro Town Hall, Municipal Buildings, Boscawen St, Truro TR1 2NE
At the meeting you will be able to:
- Hear from Time to Change about our focus and our plans for sustainability over the next 5 years
- Sign up to become a Champion and see how you can be more involved
- Meet up and connect with other Champions and volunteers in your area
- Be inspired by work already being carried out
- Share ideas for future activities
- Finally, to leave with concrete plans in place for activities that will tackle isolation, shame and other impacts of stigma surrounding mental health across your region
A light lunch will be provided with a vegetarian option. Please let me know asap if you require vegan or gluten free food. Please feel free to bring your own if you prefer. Reasonable travel expenses will be given.
If you’d like to attend, please reserve your place by 12.00 noon on Tuesday 22nd August. Please note that places are limited.
If you would like to contribute to the meetings by sharing your experienceof successful activities you have participated in as a Champion, or by making suggestions for future activities then we would very much like to hear from you beforehand. Please email us with your ideas by 12.00 noon on Tuesday 22nd August.
With best wishes,
Lisa Benham (Community Equalities co-ordinator: South West)
Tel: 07771 335535
Time to Change